CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Thursday 30 June 2011

DAY 2 OF 180....

1 broody chicken means no eggs this morning....
so intead i have two slices of my bread with some butter and some stewed rhubarb i got at the bargain price of 50p for a few stalks which made about 3 portions. I joined the other bargain hunters at the discount shelf near closing time! I could liken it to car boot sale when people are in your car boot before you have even unpacked...
so breakfast was about 20p!
Lunch was my Delia soup again.. 40p then a 7p youghurt
Dinner was a jacket potato 28p plus a whole can of tesco value baked beans also at 28p
Then my partner tempted me with some grated cheese, i couldnt resist so charged me 10p and 10 kisses!
Again raided the tea at work... sorry Jardines!
Total today... a cool...£1.33!!
I must admit its not easy.. i am used to drinking diet coke all day which i am really craving so i am avoiding the kitchen at work where the machine is! Also i gazed lovingly at the half a bottlke of wine in the fridge and then thought NOOOO.... remember the cause!!

Thanks so much to my sponsors so far!! keep it coming :) xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home