CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Friday 1 July 2011

Last night, my front page debut and day 4 ...

Well Shauna the photographer arrived last night.. took some photos, and now me and my tenner are on the front page of the Colchester Gazette, so a massive thankyou to Frances and the team at the Gazette for publishing my story! xx

Here is the front page .....



Well change of plan last night, spaghetti carbonara on the menu for me and my partner with some salad from the garden... who says you cant do posh nosh on a pound??

here is me making the two portions of pasta (there was loads!)





Two portions of pasta 34p, 3 eggs 30p, 110g of bacon 16p (i bought 500g of value cooking bacon for 75p which was fine for this... wouldn't reccomend a bacon sarnie full of it though!) a spoon of dried parmesan 20p... lettuce from garden patch, gourmet (well i thought so) for a quid!!
Day 4
A bit too many eggs so I had porridge oats and a bit more of my rhubarb for breakfast (all about 20p as i used water and a dash of my milk in the porrige). I traded Mum 5p worth of her porridge oats this morning and a frozen haddock fillet for my kedgeree i am going to make in the week for cleaning out the chickens and mowing the lawns, all two thirds of an acre of it... I think mum has a right bargain there!!

Soup again 40p plus 7p yoghurt and then my free salad at Zizzi tonight courtesy of Den!! Happy Birthday Rose! xxx

Going to see Jimmy's farm Monday for support and trying to persuade my boss to do something too... i figure if i nag enough he will give in LOL!
Please support my campaign www.justgiving.com/chloe-thompson
More on my facebook page, just add me as a friend
and keep visiting my blog!

Bye for now xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home