CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Saturday 2 July 2011

Rose's Birthday night out at Zizzi Ipswich...

I am driving to Zizzi as it is in Ipswich and as I am driving along it suddenly dawns on me... I have to park the car and i havent got a bean to spend!! i thought a parking ticket would be about a months food... but someone must be watching over me as when i got to the outside of Zizzi there was one free parking space right outside the door, everywhere else was rammed.. i have never paralleled parked so quick in my life! 

I want to start by thanking Zizzi at Ipswich for a fab meal and for the excellent service and great experience at the restaurant, I cannot recommend the place enough! It wouldnt have been possible for me to go without their very kind generosity! so many many thanks to the great Manager Ben (not Den... I think i have a hearing problem lol!) and also our fantastic waiter Wilson, I said i'd give him a big mention as he treated us like queens the whole night, was so friendly and attentive and he is well behind the campaign so thanks Wilson!! and here he is...(the first Glaswegian-Italian i have ever met lol!)
And here is the lovely birthday girl Rose (on the right)...and Zoe on the left (beautiful hair!)
and then the fabulous Sally (right) and Sassy Sue (left)...(both available for dates by the way lol!!!)
 and the three blondies...from left to right... lovely Claire (plus 6 month baby girl bump!congraulations!!), Beautiful Busy Lizzie and me
and all of us....
Ben offered me to have starter, main, and dessert, whatever i wanted on them, "push the boat out" were his words (he is definitely going to heaven!)... extremely generous and very tempting but still have to stick to the theme so i had a superfood salad, of butternut squash, beans, lentils, goats cheese etc was gorgeous! plus lots of tap water and one diet coke which i have to say was lush! all completely free! As we said goodbye Ben said how I could contact him again for other fundrauser type things i was doing as they love to support charities.. not all businesses are this generous and supportive, we should have more like Zizzi at Ipswich!

Then we all headed or to a bar a few doors down for some good music and i had some more free tap water then later on drove home to bed.

Have to say it was a strange feeling not being able to contribute to the tip in the restaurant, because they so deserved a big one and was wierd in the bar not buying a round or even having alcohol on a night out but I am sure i will get used to it!

Had a really great time as I was surrounded by such supportive, wonderful people and great friends... thanks all!!
Only about 70p actually spent today!!

Love u all! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home