CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Thursday 7 July 2011

Breakfast....

So its Thursday morning, i get up earlier as I know Nick Padolfi of Town 102FM is calling at 7:05am to do a breakfast interview with me, have a shower and sit there ready with the landline and the mobile next to eachother in anticipation of his call.... never done this before so I felt really nervous.. i thought what if I swear?? what if i stutter?? errrr!

So the home phone rings once, i pick it up and nothing on the other end, it does it again and i try to pick it up again... oh no!!! I can hear Nick on the Radio going "is she still asleep??", "come in Chloe Thompson",  "where are you Chloe Thompson".. the stupid homephone kept putting him to voicemail!!
Then he rang Mum who was waiting to hear me on the radio, who answered, very confused why the radio she is listening to is calling her... they said "chloe thompson" she said "who???"... oh try her mobile lol! bess her, she is lovely, was just a bit confused! it  was early afterall! I think she was so suprised it threw her a bit, she said she sounded grumpy so now thinks she has to call Nick and apologise Lol!

Eventually I get Nick on the mobile and have my breakfast interview with him, it went well i thought, not quite as scary as I expected! So thanks so much to Nick and Town 102... sorry for the slight technical hitch!!

The story is on their facebook page, or just visit www.justgiving.com/chloe-thompson

Thanks Everyone xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home