CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Week 2...getting better...

Well this morning (day 2 Wednesday) I wake to Town 102 news and I am on it!! my phone interview I did with them was tagged on the end of the news! i was so excited!!

I have forgotten all about my diet coke, face wash and skanky nails now.

Then I have a call from Nick Pandolfi at Town 102, he said he had had some calls from supporters and wants to do a breakfast interview with me and is calling me at ten past 7 tomorrow morning to do it!! i cant remember the last time I was quite this excited! He also said to tell my boss at "Mercedes Benz and smart of Ipswich" (there you go Gary.. another free plug!) that if he donated me £20 he would give Mercedes a free plug on the radio, Gary my boss agreed!

So the next thing that is planned, all part of my campaign...

I am fortunate enough to have a beautiful company car approx £32k C Class sport, see here
http://www.jardinemotors.co.uk/mercedes-benz/mercedes-benz-of-ipswich/


Well I am swapping it for a night orange smart car for a third of the price! http://www.jardinemotors.co.uk/smart/smart-of-ipswich/

Gary is trying to get it sign written for me (I told him he is going straight to heaven for this) which is fantastic but its subject to approval at the moment so watch this space!! :)

Here is Gary, the GM at Mercedes and smart of Ipswich who is very supportive of the Back to basics campaign to raise money for Save the Children...


And here is the Lovely Claire who is the smart Brand Manager at Ipswich sorting me out my night orange smart car and allowing me (hopefully) to deface it with some campaign ads!


Thank you both! x
Poached egg on skinny toast this morning 12p, soup again 35p and rhubarb 15p so far and lots of free work tea.

Very positive today and very excited about going on the radio tomorrow!! despite my nail disaster. speak later! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home