CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Thursday 7 July 2011

Have I gone too far???!

I arrive at work, greeted by my lovely colleague John Emsden (bless him) got up early to hear me on the radio! I said about the technical hitch and we both had a laugh!

Well I think I may have gone too far, I just had the last portion of my stewed bargain bucket rhubarb (i fought the other tesco bargain hunters for the other day) for breakfast... i looked at it and there was fluff on it ... the beginings of mould... so i did something very uncharacteristic next....

I picked it off and ate the rest!!!

Waste not want not hey?

That was 15p, Soup for lunch 35p, i and going to nibble on some salad from the garden in the afternoon as i get a bit hungry (and sleepy!), then dinner tonight, whatever it may be but must cost less than about 90p!

Speak later xx (if im not sick from my almost mouldy rhubarb...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home