CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Saturday 9 July 2011

TFI Saturday!!!

Morning everyone!

thought i would introduce you to someone, it is Freda the frog, she is the "save the children mascot", keeping safe custody of all the offline donations until i send them over.

Here she is....

Inside are very kind donations from:

My fantastic Grandad George (spring chicken at 93) £10
Wonderful Eileen Smith (my mother number 2) £20
Lovely Anna and Ivan Norfolk (my surrogate grandparents) £40
Lovely Josie from our Priory street Church £10
Kind Ian Burroughs from Work £5
My supportive General Manager Gary Pike £20

Thank you so much to all of you, all of your donations will make a big difference to a child's life xx

Thank you to all of my online donations so far too..

The best parents i could wish for, mum and dad who have to listen to me talking about this 24/7 £10
Our best performing BM at work £1
My previous General Manager, very kind, Mike Lishman £10
My very beautiful friend, inside and out, Sally Frost £5
The lovely Liz (Beth Neame), my friend who I was lucky to meet on a trip to Africa that gave up that dress she wanted and donated £50
Kind Vikki Arthur £5
Steve (although i text and wrote the message myself lol, its what he really wanted to say!) £4
Liz's lovely mum Sara gave us her birthday money (bless her) £20
Kind Mervyn Carter £10
My childhood friend Simon Morris (who thinks i'm mad for doing this!) £10
My really kind Auntie Liz and Uncle Bill Platten £15

Thank you so much to everyone who has been very kind and donated to Save the Children, an extrememly worth cause! xx

I am at £245 so far, the campaign is for 6 months so please please donate, even if it is just a pound, every penny helps!! Dig Deep! Guys have one less pint at the pub, give up the desert or starter on a meal out, do something free this weekend, or go without the maccy D's breakfast and donate me the money you would have spent!! (i know i'm just being cheeky now ;) )  ha ha i always say you dont ask.. you dont get! please please please!

Please visit www.justgiving.com/chloe-thompson or text LDAH £(then enter amount i.e 1, 5 or 10, whatever you like!) to 70070

I'll even come and mow your lawn, wash your car or walk your dog in return for a donation!! Just message me and I'll do it!! (be sensible though, I live in colchester and I cant make it to scotland to mow your lawn Lol! ;)

Thanks everyone! I'm off, speak later xx

1 Comments:

At 11 July 2011 at 02:42 , Anonymous Becca said...

Hi CJ
I've just posted about your blog on mine over at www.beccasibley.co.uk. I think you are doing a great job and I shall be watching with interest!

good Luck and keep up the hard work
Becca xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home