CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Sunday 14 August 2011

Upside down...

Well this week has been one of my worst weeks I have ever had.. Monday i was engaged, about to book the perfect wedding and church for next year, then tuesday comes and i am now a single lady... Things really do change overnight. Unfortunately I found out he had not been loyal to me and had lied to me for quite some time, so it's all over. I work in the same building too so going to work is like a torture! My only safe haven feels like my bedroom at the moment. I feel so betrayed, I feel consumed with anger and hurt. All I feel like doing it staying in my room, eating and drinking everything in sight. I am not imagining the perfect day now, instead I am fantasising about goey chocolate cake, quarter pounders, Chinese, cheesecake and those tempura vegetables...I keep thinking I will go and take my mind off it by doing something nice. But £1.42 doesn't stretch to any of those things at all!! This is great to do unless you are having a trauma and then it makes it so much worse!! Pretty low at mo but I keep having to remind myself of the wonderful people who have supported and donated and for all the children for which my upset this week might seem like a drop in the ocean to. I have to keep in mind those less fortunate than I. Therefore I am going to make more soup and my favourite sausage casserole and get on with it!!!! Xxx

2 Comments:

At 5 September 2011 at 01:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just started reading your blog and you sound like an absolute legend. I know how hard it is when you feel betrayed but you are beautiful, young and you sound like a lot of fun, so you deserve much better than someone who would treat you like that anyway. Ive been finding your blog really inspiring!

 
At 5 September 2011 at 06:27 , Anonymous Chloe said...

Hello, thank you so much for your comment, I am really touched by your lovely words, they mean a lot! I'm glad you find my blog inspiring.. I figure if it touches just one person.. then its worth me writing! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home