CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Saturday 16 July 2011

Saturday..

So much to do today, finish off some work from the week, get ready for face painting at Stowmarket carnival tomorrow http://www.stowmarketcarnival.co.uk/category/carnival-2011
Come and have your face painted!! All the proceeds go to Save the Children!! Adults welcome too... who said it was only for kids hey?!

Porridge for breakfast, then i have to do my Saturday cook off to make food for next week as i have run out of soup and dinners etc! the money is going well though as I have quite a lot of food left, so i think my tenner is stretching over more than one week!!

I would like to give big thanks to my Mum Irene, she has bought me some more face painting stuff with some special colours for tomorrow and any other events I do and also Steve who bought me the starter kit.  Without them it would not be possible! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home