CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Sunday 24 July 2011

End of my first month...

Wow what a week, been so busy, I havent had a moment to update my blog so sorry!!  The week was ok, pretty much the usual stuff, work and my soups etc.  I must say though when you are busy it gets very hard with the food as you need to be organised to keep to making the cheaper meals etc and i have been really busy and disorganised so its been quite tough! Got to get organised for next week otherwise I have to scrounge off my mum!

This weekend I have spent at Sible Hedingham recreation ground, facepainting, both days at the "2012 Legacy weekend" organised by Sible Hedingham Parish Council.

http://www.london2012.com/events/hedingham-2012-legacy-weekend.php

I must say I was surrounded by really lovely friendly people, what a lovely village community, it was a real pleasure taking part in the weekend there and what a lovely bunch of children!

We took our family children down there and they all took part in all the games and joined in with the other children too... it was so funny when they were all running round as little spidermen, lions, bunny rabbits and butterflies!!

I would like to say a huge thankyou to the Parish Council, the very generous Frenchman (you know who you are!) and the Sible Hedingham community for making me so welcome and supporting save the children!

I took £68.50 over the two days and gave £5 to the skate park in the recreation ground, so £63.50 for the Save the children fund.

Here's some pictures from the weekend!







Right.. So start of month 2 tomorrow!!! wish me luck!

Dont forget about the Talbooth event, 15th October 2011, all proceeds to Save the Children!! contact me for details! 07715554503 or cjt_84@yahoo.co.uk

night! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home