CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Saturday 30 July 2011

TFI Saturday!!!!

Hi everyone,
Got some great news... Naomi from south west news called yesterday and a magazine want to publish the story, which is fantastic!! They will also pay me £200 for the story which will take me up to about £615 roughly raised so far!
I have also confirmed booking of my first table of 12 at the talbooth in October, Mr Booty of Suffolk law was very kind and called to confirm the booking! So thanks to Mr B!
There has been lots of interest for the event, so
Hopefully will get lots of bums in seats and it will be a great night!!

Foodwise.. I went to Sally's BBQ last night and had a lovely time, I didn't have any alcohol either which was great. I got round taking meat which would blow my budget and took a new potato salad and a spiced rice dish made from what I had left from my tesco value rice and a few herbs etc in it, so kept to my budget, didn't drink and had a great time! Thanks Sal! Xx

Today I am going to make another soup for the week and probably a veggie curry I can make for the week and I also bought some reduced mozzarella cheese for 40p and have some corguettes from the garden so will make that bake again for the week, all cheap and nutritious!

Also I found out that you don't have to own an orange phone to get orange Wednesday's 2 fir 1 offer, you just have to register for a free sim card! So I have warned Steve, he is the "buy one" and I am the " free one" lol!
I have also been looking at a great website called "frugal Britain", my mum found it, it give loads of info and tips for living very cheaply so I am getting ideas from this, have a look it's really helpful!
Anyway I'm off to cook some food, speak later xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home