CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Saturday 16 July 2011

I would like your opinions please??

I have provisionally booked the beautiful marquee that holds around approx 160 people (16 tables of 10 or 12 people) at the Talbooth fine dining, award winning restaurant in Dedham, Colchester for Saturday the 15th October.








It will be an exclusive event with a sparkling wine reception, followed by a fine dining three course meal, with coffee and chocolates to finish.

During the evening there will be entertainment from a band/singer, this is who I would like, Kevin Fitzsimmons, http://www.kevinfitzsimmons.com/ who does Rat pack, swing, jazz, dean martin, frank sinatra so a really varied range, and lucky for me he is free that night! Please take a look at this video of him on you tube, Sir Trevor McDonald introduces him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUxr2pZC-E0&feature=player_embedded

Also in the evening a charity auction with items donated from local businesses with some really special "money can't buy" items!

If I am really lucky I might even be able to get an after dinner speaker but this is a work in progress!!

I am going to charge £50 per head, for a table of 8-12 people, this includes reception drink, dinner, coffee and chocolates and all the nights entertainment and all of the proceeds go to a really worthy cause, "Save the Children".

Before I go full steam ahead and finalise the arrangements this fantastic Saturday night VIP event, do you think its a good idea?? or have any ideas that I havent thought of?

Please leave me a comment or email me cjt_84@yahoo.co.uk or if you want to call its 07715554503.

Many thanks Chloe xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home