CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Monday 11 July 2011

Monday..stress!!!!

Well I had a great start to the day.. Full on road rage...my road is very busy in the mornings so i went out into the road halfway to pull out in the hope that someone on the other side would let me out... well they didnt and the fella on my side of the road had to stop for all of two seconds until someone did but he went absolutely mad on his horn and shouted etc!! there was a short exchange and someone (thank god!) let me out! (i am not a morning person so this was not a good start at all!!)

Then get into work with a mountain of work to do, got it done though!

Then a very bad day turned good!!

There is a festival "The Colchester Oyster Free Festival" in upper castle park Colchester on the 3rd September and Don from Snake in the grass said I could have a free pitch to do face painting where i will donate all the proceeds to my campaign for Save the children.  They predict levels reaching 10,000 people, this would be great so if you fancy lending a hand and painting some children's faces for Save the Children, please let me know, the more the merrier!! (plus i think i will need more than one pair of hands!)

Then I have an email from BBC Essex, they want me to do a breakfast interview about the campaign tomorrow (Tuesday) at 09:40 am on the radio show! how exciting!! so listen out!

Food today was pimped up porridge 5p, soup 17p, youghurt 7p... so far so good, plenty left for dinner! ;)

Speak later xx

p.s someone has just sent me a joke... how do you know when an elephant has been in the refrigerator? .... foot prints in the cheesecake... all i am thinking about now is a big slab of cheesecake!! so thanks for that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home