CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Thursday 14 July 2011

Thursday..

More porridge and soup today...!

The lovely Sarah from Save the children has done a really great thing for me today... she has put me on the Save the Children blog on their website, have a look!!
http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/blogs/2011/07/colchester-back-to-basics-for-east-africa/
Thanks Sarah!! xx

Today i also received in the post a cheque for £20 from my very kind colleague Paul Smith (of Wayside Group), this will help 60 severely malnutritioned children, so many thanks Paul! x

I have picked a few face paint designs for Sunday, so if there is any budding face painters out there who want to come along to Stowmarket carnival and lend a hand to raise some money, even just have a walk about with a collection box and some stickers, please let me know! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home