CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Half way through the week!!! :)

Hello everyone!

Today I am in "Now" magazine so go and pick up your copy!! Its really great, they are also paying me £200 for the article which is going straight in the "Save the Children fund".  So many thanks to Naomi at South West News and the team at Now magazine.

Tonight, more sausage casserole and rice and I think the rest of my "Tears of the Sun" dvd with the lovely Bruce Willis in.. great film, even if I have seen it a million times!

I came home to Mums homemade jams... Spiced Damson and also Plum and Ginger... mmmm.. some extra special pimped up porridge to come!

Had my first eggs from the new chickens today, they are really tiny!! (mind you they are still young).. they were so tasty!

Here they are.. introducing Bella and Daisy...

there is still a big divide... oldies up one end and newbies down the other, they are "not speaking"!!


I must admit the "new girls" put up with an awful lot!!

I received a lovely card today from the ladies at "Save the Children" (Sarah, Sharon and the team) with some really beautiful words inside, full of thought and support for me.  They had read what had happened in my relationship in the last week and sent me a really wonderful card from them all.  So thankyou Ladies, it really did mean a lot to me and really gave me a lift reading your kind words to me xxxx

So onto the Talbooth event in October... response is good, still need more bums in seats though so if you can make it, please do!! it will be a night to remember!!

Right i'm off to have dinner and a DVD with Mr Willis.. this single life ain't too bad afterall, got to keep chin up!! xxx




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home