CJ Back to Basics

SAVE THE CHILDREN PROGRESS!

Saturday 10 September 2011

Frugal living should carry a very BIG health warning!!!

So I have run out of razors and instead of buying expensive razors I decide it's a good idea to use the tube of veet sensitive in the cupboard on my legs and underarms, as the instructions say you can and its "sensitive enough for even the most sensitive skin".
So I am standing in my bathroom caked in the stinky veet and about a minute in my underarms are on fire...!!! No joke it feels like someone is holding a big match underneath my underarms.. Oh the pain... Panic panic.. Cold water, frantically washing it off.... not easing off...i have a bright idea that the product is still on there as i had only used water and i thought, maybe i will wash it off with soap and water... omg even worse!!! They are still burning a bright red an hour later.. Damn you veet, I have painful scary underarms for the weekend.. Thanks for that!!! Sensitive... Yeah right!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home